Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I went picture crazy

I got a new camera yesterday!
And after getting a little bit of a handle on it.
I went completely wild!
Brown eyes trying to decide if he likes the cookie.


Daddy's Boy!

I just loved this quote!  My husband is a Crew Chief!

I just loved this picture!  Discarded shoes!

Brown Eyes!

Run Run as fast as you can......

I still need to learn about shadows.

Sweet Blue Eyes!

So Handsome!

Look Mom!

He's so precious!

My Loves!

I am running as hard as I can!

Faster!

Forget this, I am just going to ride!

Faster Bubbas!

Look at me climb!

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Brown eyes showing off his splits

Just stop taking pictures

Fine!

My nephew T, enough said!

Sleepy little man!

Though he woke up for cookies!
And I leave you with my favorite one.  My Blue Eyes!

Hope you enjoyed my crazy photo shoot!

~MarcieJ~

2 comments:

  1. oooh you got a new camera!! :) So excited for you! What kind did you go with? Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Nikon D5000. I read the comparisons, and just liked this one better. Plus, they had it on sale at Wal-Mart, and the PX price matched which meant I saved mucho money in sales tax and regular price! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete