Monday, October 4, 2010

To the park again!

I went to the park again.
This time I went with a friends little girl and Blue eyes.
The camera loves both of them!
Little L

She's so precious

Waiting patiently for his turn.

Man I love his smile!

After editing all the pictures and giving them to my friend, she asked me if I can do a photo shoot for her family!  I am SO excited about this.  I have 3 family members lined up for photo shoots, but for a friend to ask was awesome!  She said my pics were better then the ones she just had done at Sears.  For those who don't know me, I LOVE photography.  I used to take pictures constantly.  Then, I had kids and couldn't afford a nice camera once mine broke.  So, I made due with the moderate priced ones.  This deployment, I used our first installment of cash inflow to buy a really nice camera (hubby got a HEMI car last deployment).  I am loving it as now I am able to take the kinds of pictures I loved taking before.  I thought I was going to suck after 9 years, but found that I am catching on again really quickly.  Here's to hoping for a fun and exciting photoshoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment